The Best Practices of the Best Marketers—in Lead Acquisition
The Highest Impact Lead Acquisition Processes Used By The Highest Rated Marketers
This free marketing research report is an empirical study which discovers, measures and shares the highest impact lead acquisition practices and results used by the top rated B2B marketers. The report reveals:
- How much top marketers invest in marketing programs as a percentage of revenues and gross margin.
- How top marketers assign lead acquisition accountability and compensation.
- The total mix of marketing programs along with budget allocation and performance measures for each.
- The criteria used in lead scoring models, and which criteria mattered most.
- The percentage of leads received that are sales-ready, not yet sales ready and will never be sales ready.
- The number of touches required and cycle time to advance a non-qualified lead to sales-ready.
- The yield of non-qualified leads that can be advanced to sales-ready with nurture marketing.
- The most measured and most strategic marketing metrics and analytics reporting.
- The top frustrations and benefits of lead management software and marketing automation systems.
- The most effective best practices—along with clear recommendations—in lead acquisition, lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead distribution and lead analytics.
Here we identify and share what the best performance B2B marketers are doing to acquire, grow and retain more customers.
Trusted Research by Objective Analysts
This research advisory is independently produced by Vantive Media. Vantive Media research does not permit vendor funding, advertising or sponsorship. The content is free of direct or indirect influence by third parties.
||CRMsearch is CAN-SPAM compliant and committed to protecting your privacy.